Is there anyone who has never used a sanitary pad? Sanitary pads are the most used around the globe. They can be found in every shop in our proximities. Never wait for when you are on your period to buy pads. Always ensure you have a stock of pads in your house. To be safe you can as well carry one around in your purse just in case.
Several factors can cause period flow at any time. Some of these factors are stress and change of weather. One should always be alert and ready like a soldier on a battlefield. A situation where you are forced to ask ladies around for a pad isn’t pleasing. You might be disappointed by the number of ladies who don’t carry pads in their bags.
- The first thing you should always do is clean your hands before handling any menstrual product.
- Secondly, make sure you have period underwear ready. It can be black or any dark color. Periods can be messy at times and it’s not good to use bright-colored panties.
- After taking out your period panty.
- Remove the pad from the wrapper.
- Carefully place the pad on the crotch of your panty making sure it sticks on it.
- Finally, remove the sticker on the wings and wrap them underneath.
After 4 to 6 hours remove the pad by first, making sure you have clean hands.
- Then, begin by removing the wings from under the base of the panty.
- Remove the pad.
- Carefully roll the pad.
- Wrap it with a piece of tissue paper.
- Lastly, wrap the pad with a pad wrapper.
Your pad should be wrapped when disposing of it. Keep in mind the next person every time you get in a toilet to change your pad.
If asked to choose either a pad, tampon, or menstrual cup, which one would you choos